Monday, November 9, 2009

The {D} family

I have known this family for a few years now and have many different opportunities to interact with them. They are such a fun family and so so so sweet! We had so much fun at our mini session and ended up with a plethora of fun pictures.
I first met this little guy when he was just a few weeks old. You can check him out here... can you believe how big he has gotten?! Time just flies! He was so sweet and smiley the whole time... I seriously just wanted to stick him in my pocket and take him home with me.
These two were hilarious. Sara wanted her picture taken the entire time and Andrew just wanted to love, hug, and squeeze his baby brother... like only big brothers can. All the kids were an absolute dream!

Thank you Matt and Emily for sharing your family with me. It was wonderful to see you both again and to see how much all the kids have grown... they just make me smile.

1 comment:

Alli said...

I LOVE these pictures! You are the most amazing photographer...EVER!