Monday, November 30, 2009

{B+A}

I had the amazing opportunity of spending the afternoon with these guys. They are definitely one of the most fun couples I have ever hung out with. Full of laughs, full of smiles, and full of love for each other. I have known them for a few years so when Ashlee called me up to ask about engagement pictures I couldn't even contain my excitement for them!!

We started their photo shoot where their engagement story began... Balboas. Brad surprised Ashlee with her ring and long awaited proposal at one of their favorite spots. I was busting a gut as they told me the story of Brad's nerves and Ashlee's excitement. He was so nervous he ended up just handing her the ring box.... I love it!
They are also huge Detroit Lions fans so when Ash asked if they could bring their jerseys I was so pumped. I love it when people personalize their photos! So much fun and so much personality!
And of course... you cannot forget to take a gander at this girls ring.... Beautiful!! Brad picked it out all on his own... way to go!!

They are so sweet and I cannot wait for them to tie the knot in June!! Congrats you guys!!

No comments: