Thursday, April 16, 2009

Baby James

I had the most fun time taking pictures of this cute little guy! He was so good and such a sweet heart! Thanks Emily for letting me come adore your little one! Enjoy... the rest will be done soon!







I had the most fun time taking pictures of this cute little guy! He was so good and such a sweet heart! Thanks Emily for letting me come adore your little one!

3 comments:

Michelle Walkenhorst said...

So cute! I love looking at the pics of your boys. I've always thought how beautiful each picture is. Mine NEVER look that good. You got skills!! I'm excited that you'll be sharing your talent for photography with others. Woo hoo!

sillyhaywardfamily said...

Oh lacey those are precious!! I love them!!

sillyhaywardfamily said...

P.s. how much do you charge to drive all the way to utah for a photo shoot? :)because I need some new pics:)