Saturday, November 7, 2009

The {R} family

One of the things that I love most about my job is the opportunity I get to meet amazing families... and this one did not disappoint! I had a couple of conversations with Stacy before the shoot and the thing that she wanted the most was a picture where they all looked good at the same time... once again, this family did not disappoint!
Are they not absolutely beautiful?!
I like to try and get to know my families before our shoot and one of the things that Stacy told me about her family is how much love they have for each other. She told me how she loves that even though her children are in totally different age ranges they still love and have fun with each other. As soon as I met them I saw just what she was talking about. They loved each other so much and had a great time trying to make each other smile.
And this little guy... how can he not steal your heart!
Thank you Stacy and Brandon for sharing your beautiful family with me! And don't worry Stacy, there are plenty with all of you looking good at the same time ;)

No comments: