Monday, February 8, 2010

I heart faces: Kisses

In honor of Valentines day 'I heart faces' is focusing on kisses... I love kisses... especially when it is my boys.
There are some days that I am so surrounded by wrestling, football, and sword fighting that I wonder if there is actually a loving relationship being fostered between my two little guys. But alas, there is proof that they love each other... during what else but baseball practice.
I love them and love that they love each other....
now if they can just remember that :)
What is your favorite kissing picture? Go ahead and share it with everyone over at I heart faces...we all want to see it!
Happy Valentines day!

9 comments:

madison kate said...

how cute! i love love love this shot!!

Audra Bender Photography said...

i absolutely love this!!! so precious!

Pol said...

Oh cute cute cute cute cute!!

Anonymous said...

great!

Susanne said...

Awwwww! This one is just precious!

Carolyn Benik said...

Super adorable!!!!

Jennifer A Collier Photography said...

This pictures makes me giggle and my heart smile.

Anonymous said...

Now you feel a little bit of what mom and I feel when we watch you and Alli interact together.

Love Dad

Alli said...

These little guys are so cute. I just want to kiss them myself!