Meet Jessica.
She is 36 weeks pregnant... [ahem].
Yes, I am jealous too.
Does she not have the tiniest, cutest belly ever?
Cute little Max should be here in only a matter of a few weeks and I could not be more excited for his mama, daddy and big sister who are all anxiously awaiting his arrival.
We had so much fun capturing this little belly of hers...
even if we she had to blow bubbles for an audience on the side of the freeway... huh Jess ;)
Congrats Jess!
Can't wait to meet that little guy!
Thanks for the fun evening and I hope you enjoyed your sneak!




1 comment:
I love these pictures! I'm totally in love with that blue wall. So fun! I can't believe she is 35 weeks along! She is so small!
Great pictures, Lacey. She looks fabulous! My favorite is the last one you posted.
Post a Comment