Monday, January 18, 2010

I heart faces: We are a family

The photo challenge of the week at "I heart Faces" is all about the family. My heart melts every time I see this picture because it is where MY family started... my mom and dad.
They have not only been married for 28 years but have been Happily married for 28 years.
I am so thankful to call them my family!

So what is your favorite family photo?
Go ahead and share it here...

24 comments:

Kim Chodorowski said...

awwwww...how sweet!!

Jen Walsh said...

This is a great photo. I love it!

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful!

Joy Taylor said...

what a lovely story and photo

Jo said...

Beautiful!!

Pol said...

Really wonderful, magical photo!

Anonymous said...

perfect exposure. love it!

Photogramommy said...

I love this photo! Very beautiful!

Carly said...

This is absolutely gorgeous.

Susie said...

Beautiful picture!

Kristin.... said...

What a gorgeous photo!

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Being from FL, I love any picture with snow in it!

Adrienne Zwart said...

Really beautiful! Love the snow, too. :)

Danielle said...

What a great photo! I love that she is on her tip toes...and btw your mom looks fabulous!!!

melly~ said...

how old are you, twelve? your parents look like kids!

great photo.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous photo. I love the DOF.

Amanda said...

love it!

Suzi said...

Beautiful and intimate!

kimber said...

Oh. My. Goodness. I love this photo!!!

Kathy said...

Love this photo, Kathy.

Alli said...

I can't believe I am comment 22!! Whew! You must TALENTED! This is an awesome photo. I love it.

Tiffany said...

This picture is beautiful in every way! Your parents look amazing ... love them!

Unknown said...

That is such a wonderful picture. I am thankful for their beautiful love.

Anonymous said...

WOW...your parents could be models...

Love Dad