Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I heart faces: Best face photo

The challenge for I heart faces this week was titled "Best face photo." I immediately knew that this was the picture. There is nothing better than a sweet little girl with a little bit of mischief and a lot of love in her eyes. So what is your best face photo?

7 comments:

Briana said...

Beautiful photo. I love her curls.

Christal said...

Wonderful picture! I love the eyes! She looks adorable...

Michelle said...

The colors and softness of it are beautiful! Good job!

Unknown said...

She is beautiful for sure! I love her pose : ) Nice and calm!

It is so hard to pick my favorite picture : ) I am sure it would be one with my son in!

Lisa@saltandlightstudio said...

I do see the mischief AND the love in her eyes, you are so right. Adorable!

fidget said...

the flower in her hair adds just the right touch of sweetness

The Skousens said...

What a beautiful photo of an adorable little girl...seriously, great job!!!

http://www.laurenskousen.com/