Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Taylor

This little girl has stolen my husbands heart.  We are good friends with her family and ever since day one Jared has fallen in love with her and her sisters.  Taylor is not one to freely give hugs and loves but Jared quickly got her to warm up and now she loves to snuggle with him.  Her mom and I are already arranging the marriage between her and my little Beckam.

She is such a doll and full of so much spunk and personality.  She loved the dogs at the park but her mom... not so much.  I had to be the brave one to take her to see the BIG, black, mean looking dogs that were intriguing to her from afar but once close up... not a good idea.  Needless to say, Taylor did not think I was very nice once I took her to see the dogs.
She was still was such a good sport and loved to show off her adorable skirt and bracelet.  Thanks guys, I had fun spending a little "girl time" with you!

5 comments:

Kristie said...

LOVE THEM!!!! Can't wait to see the rest! Thanks for doing it...I know you were super busy with trying to get ready to leave again! Cute, cute, cute!!

The Summerhays Crew said...

Way cute!! I am loving the one of her cute behind up on her tip toes!! Good job!

Tiffany said...

Those are DARLING!! Love them! What a perfect outfit!

Granum Family said...

I'm Kristie's sister and these turned out so cute! Love them!

TulsaT said...

What awesome pics, she is so sweet!