Friday, July 10, 2009

Beach Bums

I had so much fun snapping some photos of my cute nieces and nephews in California.  They all have such fun personalities that bring so much life to our family.
Chandler is the oldest and amazes me every day.  He spent the vacation surfing, checking out the girls, loving the little cousins and kicking all of our butts in scum.

Miss Molly is full of life, sweetness, and personality.  I had so much fun with her because she LOVES to pose and is really good at it.  She just cracked me up with how girl she is... I need one of those!
And can't forget one of mine.  Mr Cade... this is his "mom I am done with the camera in my face" look.  

There are lots more cute nieces and nephews, 18 to be exact, that will also make an appearance as I continue to dig through all of our beach pictures.  Love you guys! 

2 comments:

sillyhaywardfamily said...

oh my lacey i love your pics!! You are so good!! We miss you.

Kristie said...

Love all those pics! Wish I had you here to be my personal photographer!!