I had the amazing opportunity of not only photographing this beautiful family but attending their sealing in the Las Vegas, Nevada temple. It was so amazing and such an honor to be involved. They are one of the sweetest families I have ever met. They all love each other so much and the big kids LOVE baby Hunter more than anything... they both were dying to hold him in the pictures.
As you can see Savannah has the most beautiful red hair, Austin has some adorable freckles and Hunter... well look at those cheeks!
And mom and dad... can't you just see the love. So sweet.
Thank you so much for inviting me to be part of your glorious occasion!
Enjoy.



4 comments:
Those are absolutely beautiful pictures. You do a wonderful job capturing the moment!
Lacey, I can't thank you enough for being there to share our day and taking such beautiful pictures to capture the moment. We will treasure them forever!
I got the chills just looking at them!
Great job Lace! They are so special and you did a great job capturing the spirit in there cute faces!!
Post a Comment