Not only is she talented, he so good to his boys and they absolutely obedient and patient. They were also absolutely the sweetest family with the most lovable boys!! Thanks you guys for such a fun evening!! Enjoy your peek!
Awesome Lacey! You go girl. Your one step ahead of me, I have the dream but just not the gumption to get going with it. Props to you! These turned out so cute, Camille is going to LOVE them!
Welcome to Lacey Nielson Photography... the blog. I stumbled upon photography after my first baby was born. I wanted to soak him up, remember every step, every smile, every discovery. As he grew into a toddler photography quickly became a way for me to learn how to laugh... laugh at the spilled gallon of milk or the bathroom exploding with unrolled toilet paper... because I was looking at it through my lens.
It is now my passion to help others learn to laugh and to remember those precious moments... the moments you think you will never forget but some how seem to fade with time. So go ahead... take a peek... laugh, smile, remember when you were in those shoes and don't forget to capture the moment.
Any Questions
If you have any questions about pricing, scheduling, or just want to say hi.
2 comments:
Thanks Lacey! I can't WAIT to see the rest. Love 'em- you are awesome!!
Awesome Lacey! You go girl. Your one step ahead of me, I have the dream but just not the gumption to get going with it. Props to you! These turned out so cute, Camille is going to LOVE them!
Post a Comment