Saturday, April 18, 2009

The "M" family


I met this family through an old college roommate, whom I love, and quickly fell in love with them too. They were so sweet and had one of the cutest little boys I have ever seen.... wouldn't you agree?

4 comments:

Caroline said...

How sweet! I love your composition on the top photo. It's so fun to get the kid's-eye-view in these portraits.

Alli said...

Love these! This little boy is such a stud!

Little Brown Nuthatch said...

I'm not disappointed. I bumped into this blog by way of your other blog. You have got an amazing eye for photography. It is a feast for the eyes!

Tiffany said...

Hey Lace, great work girl ... I'm lovin' what you're doing!! Thanks for your sweet comment. Sorry I never got back to you about June but I have bad news, the bride called the wedding off! SOOOO sad and I was so excited. We really don't live that far from each other we should just plan a time to meet up it would be FUN!!!