This is what happens when your child spends 3 out of the 4 years of his life having mom point the camera at him. He has come up with all kinds of faces so that he can show his independence while still doing what mom "asks" him to do. This face, along with sticking out his tongue, are among his favorites. When I saw this image I laughed and laughed because it is so him. When I read that I heart faces this week was about silly faces I knew this was the picture! Enjoy and then head on over and post one of your own!
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Ah, the troubles lives of children of photographers...or should I say the very-well-documented-lives?! Love the saturation of color and the glee in your image. It is just happy in every way, despite the goofy little face.
SO cute!
amen and AMEN! i see this face a lot too. hilarious! and that wall is GLORIOUS!
www.maryaliceduncanphotography.com
Fun picture! Good colors too!
wow--I love your creativity--the orange stool standing against the turquoise wall. It's so simple, yet says so much. I love his face!
Great entry!
love the color and love the face! I have three little ones who are quite entertaining in front of the camera...they too have a photography mommy! ;)
Beautiful colors-- and that face? Well, it is far from boring and lifeless that's for sure!
Gotta love our goofy kids who get SO sick of our cameras! The blue and orange really make for a fun, spunky photo. Great work!
This is a cool background. Where is this? Oh and Cade is pretty cute too :)
I absolutely love this picture in every single way!
Post a Comment