Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I love me some girlies...

I had the most wonderful time in Dallas at the Secret Photography workshop. I met some wonderful people and learned some amazing things but most of all I got to photograph some of the MOST adorable kiddos!
There were 30 kids there for the afternoon and we got to just follow them around and allow them to be their sweet selves. I absolutely fell in love with these adorable girls... the clothes, the hair, the bracelets, the shoes... oh stop me, I really need a girl!
They were all so cute, so cooperative, and so endearing! Oh how I love little girls!

5 comments:

Alli said...

I love these pictures! They are adorable!

The Mrs. said...

This makes me want to dress up my girlie (who is not so girlie).

Great job Lacey!!!

Jamee

Clarissa Meegan said...

OH!!! So cute! I totally know the last two little ones. That second little Addi is one of Gracie's best buddies. Don't you love those cheeks? Can't wait to hear more about it!

Tiffany said...

Oh yay! So glad you went ... wish I could have come! Hope you LOVED it - can't wait to hear more about it!

Grandma Vicki said...

They are adorable girly, girls, almost as cute as your boy, boys.
Good work!