This little Big guy was born at 9lbs 3oz and is pretty much the cutest thing ever. I am lucky enough to be good friends with his mama and was hoping to make it to his birth but missed it by mere hours because of a funeral we had to leave town for {tear}.
However, the time I got to spend snuggling him made up for it {a.little.}
He was pretty much a dream baby. He slept. He molded. He didn't pee on me. He was perfect.
Kristie and I kept laughing at him because we couldn't get him to close his mouth. His cute cheeks kept pushing it back open. It was hilarious. But those cheeks! Don't you just want to kiss them!?
I am pretty sure that I have the best job E.V.E.R. There is basically nothing better than a brand new little baby. Mmmmm, love it!!
Thanks so much for coming out this way, Kristie, and letting me soak in your sweet little guy!






3 comments:
LOVE them all!! Thank you so much!!!! So glad I have such a talented friend to take pics of my cute baby:)
These are adorable!! I love the opened mouth one!! So cute. Good job Lace!
I love them, all of them. He is so handsome and yes, I wish I could kiss those cheeks, he is yummy.
Post a Comment